“Pitstop” For Women-On-The-Go! – Bredasdorp, Overberg, Western Cape
Take a “Breather” to become Resourceful and Skilled in handling Life’s Challenges without hitting Burn-Out or missing out on the Joys of leading a Purpose-Driven and Promise-Fulfilled Life!
UPCOMING WORKSHOP IN THE OVERBERG
21 May, from 9 - 1 pm - Bredasdorp, Overberg, Western Cape, South Africa
Women-on-the-go often become depleted in their quest to live purposefully, are discouraged by the challenges their days offer or hit burn-out in their efforts to juggle the aspects of their days.
Their efforts in leading a meaningful and successful life are often hindered by feelings of:
- Being “scattered” in their emotions and focus
- Low self-belief in their abilities and competence – even more so when they compare themselves with peers
- Inadequacy when dealing with important relationships in their lives and handling difficult conversations
- Anxiety when having to put the things that are important in their life “on the
- Missing out on a life filled with purpose, meaning, and joy.
What makes it harder, is that they seldom know where to turn for help on becoming resourceful and skilled, so they can successfully fulfil their role as ‘superwoman’.
Take this well-deserved “breather” with other like-minded women and come away replenished and strong.
Co-hosted by Pennydrop Training Solution and Beauty and Bean Salon.
Date: 21 May 2018
Time: 09:00 – 13:00
Venue: Beauty and Bean, 68 Kerk Street, Bredasdorp, Overberg, Western Cape, South Africa
Investment amount: R 350 per person (lunch, pampering and training all inclusive)
Click on the button for an easy-peasy process to grab your ticket online.
Only 25 seats available – get your ticket now to avoid disappointment!